Friday, June 17, 2016

Hostage at the Fountain Café

Whoops!  I didn't have my wallet!  Jane didn't have her's either!  And, oh no, they don't take Android Pay or Apple Pay!   

Only one solution - hold Jane hostage while I sprint two miles or so to retrieve my wallet from the RV! 

Wow!  What a way to work off those absolutely fabulous calories!

The Fountain Café in Port Townsend provides warm friendly service and excellent cuisine ... even to hostages!  

Classic Warm Salad - totally scrumptious!

1 comment:

  1. Delicious menu! They must have issues with food security there; the guy with the tactical gloves and dark shades must have a difficult job guarding the graded cheese, sliced tomatoes, and pine nuts from wood be salad thieves. Anytime I see a nearly bald head, dark glasses and clothes, and tactical gloves I know there is something important that need guarding, the secret to the salad dressing!

    ReplyDelete