Monday, September 14, 2015

Wow! I've Got A Hedgehog In My Wallet!

When I was in REI today I picked up this really neat, wallet sized, gadget:

With the Hedgehog you can open a bottle, turn a screw or bolt, stand up your phone, keep a snack bag closed, hold your money, and of course, comb your hair!  It's laser-cut from stainless steel and then heat treated for a hardened finish. Since it’s the same size as a credit card, it easily slips into your wallet, or with the addition of a rubber band, you can convert it into a money clip.


1 comment:

  1. My, that is a prickly tool! Every part of the "animal" is used, nothing is wasted! I find it fitting that the "mouth" is a bottle opener :-) I will look next time at the space between a hedgehogs legs to see if indeed that area is shaped like a hex wrench and the back legs are a philips screwdriver head.

    ReplyDelete