Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nikon P600

To quote Digital Camera Review the Nikon P600 "will appeal to serious photographers who want to be able to cover a very broad zoom range of photographic genres without having to carry a heavy DSLR, a sturdy tripod, and a bag full of very expensive lenses."

And that just about sums up my requirements, which is why I switched my thoughts of getting a DSLR and a bunch of lenses for our upcoming odyssey in favor of this compact cutie which features an integral 24mm - 1440mm lens.  Another plus point for me is its WiFi connectivity and relative ease of use.  Right now it's inbound from B&H Photo, and is forecast to arrive this Friday.  Yay!  

1 comment:

  1. Impressive Camera! I read the reviews for my Dad sent me the info and what they can do today with digital cameras is just mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete