Thursday, August 21, 2014

Old Faithful

Thankfully my leg problem eased up a little today, and I was able to hobble around a couple of outfitters in West Yellowstone this morning, and then visit Old Faithful in the afternoon.
Seeing Old Faithful was certainly an experience not to be missed however it would have been so much more enjoyable if it had not been for the hordes of uncouth, loud mouthed, pushy, thoroughly ill mannered, obnoxious people.  With ever burgeoning population levels I can only imagine how awful things may be ten years hence.  Thank goodness we are able to travel now, not later.

1 comment:

  1. Now you know the reason why the "locals" stay away from Yellowstone! I remember these unwashed masses at Old Faithful too, 20 years ago! So glad I am the age I am for as you said, who knows what the situation will be in future!

    ReplyDelete