Sunday, August 31, 2014

Oh No!

My hip/leg is in agony again!
The problem I had a week or so ago seemed to be completely behind me.  I was absolutely fine yesterday, walking along the river and at the dog park just like normal.  Then last night, bang, out of the blue, it happened again.  Just as bad or worse than before.  Extra strength Excedrin didn't touch it and I didn't get a wink of sleep all night.  Couldn't lay down; couldn't sit up; couldn't stand straight; it just hurt like stink whatever I did. 
So here I am this morning waiting, waiting, waiting to see the doc at an urgent care facility; and hoping, hoping, hoping that I don't pick up some nasty bug from all the sick, coughing, sneezing, people in the waiting room.  Ugh!  Hate these places!

1 comment:

  1. I think you tore a tendon or mis-located your hip joint! Do let us know what the Doc says, and we second your motion about hoping not to pick up another disease at the Walk In clinic! We have been to a few of them!

    ReplyDelete