Thursday, August 21, 2014

Least Worst

Thanks to yesterday's pulled muscle /pinched nerve I had a restless and painful night.  More extra strength Excedrin seemed to make no difference.  I couldn't sit up; I couldn't lay down.  I couldn't lay on my back; I couldn't lay on my side.  I couldn't lay on my left side; nor on my right.  Eventually I found a compromise position that was less worse than the rest.  I'd stay in it for a while till I couldn't stand it any more.  Then I'd try moving to a different position only to return to the least worst one again,  and again, and again, and again.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, this does not sound good buddy! I would say that if you give it another day and the pain is still there, time to find a local Walk In clinic and get checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be kidney stones.

    ReplyDelete